Autoleaseplan Limited Complaints Handling Policy
Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality financial introduction service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the Financial Ombudsman http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk , any time within the next 6 months.
What will happen next?
1. We will record receipt of your complaint within 5 days of receiving it and check that you have received a copy of this procedure.
2. We will in the meantime investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to the Director, Hitesh Kanadia, who will review the matter.
3. The Director will contact you and try to resolve your complaint. If after 5 days your complaint has not been resolved he will send you an acknowledgement letter confirming the investigations which are taking place. All complaints which take longer than 24hrs to resolve will be acknowledged by letter.
4. Any investigation and/or mediation will take no longer than 7 weeks to complete.
5. If after 7 weeks your complaint is still not resolved, we will write to you to inform you of your statutory rights.
6. If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact The Financial Ombudsman Service South Quay Plaza 183 Marsh Wall London E14 9SR ( or if your concern is with regards to our handling of your personal data the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/handling/ ) with regards to your complaint. For further information, you should contact the Financial Ombudsman Service on 020 7964 1000 or email them on email@example.com . Please find enclosed an explanatory leaflet from the FOS.
Autoleaseplan are authorized and regulated by the FCA Registration No FRN723438
Telephone: 020 8572 1237 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org